Management Development Program (Louisiana)
UNIVERSITY JOB POSTING-MDP SOUTH CENTRAL REGION
Hajoca Corporation—Developing Entrepreneurs—since 1858
Are you competitive, driven and goal-oriented?
Do you like to interact with people and build relationships?
Have you ever wanted to run your own business?
Consider joining our South Central Region Management team!
*The South Central Region consists of Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi
The South Central Region of Hajoca has a Management Development Program to attract, develop, and retain world-class leaders. The program begins with a nine-month hands on orientation to the industry and the company. Trainees are exposed to every facet of the business by being an active member of the team in the operations side and the sales side, working with contractors, and traveling to other profit centers. Individuals then spend nine months in inside sales, two years in outside sales, and the final six months in operations and leadership training. Trainees who master every step of the program are offered an opportunity to lead a team, manage a multi-million dollar business and reap the financial rewards that come with that. We have had tremendous success with our development program that has been around since the 1990’s. Our program will set you up for success in a long term leadership role in a very unique business model.
We operate in a dynamic, $50 billion growth industry. The South Central Division of Hajoca is looking to aggressively grow the sales at our existing locations and add new locations through acquisitions and start ups. Our decentralized structure demands we employ the very best management and sales teams. To find out more about our development program, leadership opportunity, unique business model, and core values, visit our Divisional Careers website at www.HajocaCareersSouth.com
And oh by the way, we sell plumbing. But to us, it's not about the product that we sell, but about the opportunity to run your own business, pick your own team, invest in the people around you, and have no cap on your compensation. Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR OUR SELECTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDE
- A Bachelor's Degree is required to be considered for the program
- GPA of 3.0
- An ability and willingness to work in all areas in the region applied (may require relocation)
- A strong desire to lead a team and run your own business
- Experience leading teams, groups, clubs, or sports teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills in professional, educational, and/or social experiences
- Above average intelligence
- Goal-orientation, a competitive spirit, and a take-charge attitude
- The ability to perform a wide-range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and analytical skills
- Entry-level work experience in people or project supervision, sales, operations, and/or customer service is a plus.
This career opportunity is full time and the compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary
• Annual profit sharing bonus
• Annual compensation reviews
• $900/ month car allowance during outside sales portion of the program
• Relocation assistance between phases (if applicable) and at completion of program
• A comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, life insurance, and much more
• Employees at Hajoca enjoy a work/life balance and are offered paid holidays, sick and vacation time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.