Sales and Operations Development Program
Hajoca Corporation—Our business, YOUR vision—since 1858
Are you competitive, driven and goal-oriented?
Do you like to interact with people and build relationships?
Consider joining our Sales and Operations Development Program!
The South Division of Hajoca has a Sales and Operations Development Program designed for recent college graduates who are looking to pursue a long-term career in a customer facing role or an operations role. During the program, you will work in a fast-paced environment with a structured timeline that will allow us to understand and see your skill set and long-term career goals. We will allow you the freedom to live into your dreams by matching your passion, skill set, and long-term goals with the needs of the business.
- Warehouse and Counter (9 months): You’ll gain a great foundation of the team and business in this phase. Time will be spent understanding, performing, and mastering the logistics of getting materials in and out of the business. In addition, you’ll start your customer interaction as you assist customers that come into the business each day to buy their material.
- Account Management (9 months): You will serve as a primary contact for existing customers, providing solutions to their problems and bringing value to them and their business.
Upon completion of the program, we will provide long term opportunities in a customer facing sales role (counter, inside, showroom, outside) or operations management.
The South Division of Hajoca is looking to grow aggressively in both sales and new locations. Our decentralized structure demands we employ the very best management and sales teams. To find out more about our development program, leadership opportunity, unique business model, and core values, visit our careers website at www.HajocaCareersSouth.com.
And oh by the way, we sell plumbing. But to us, it's not about the product that we sell, but about the opportunity to make an impact through sales or operationally, and have no cap on your compensation.
Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have over 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- An ability and willingness to work in all areas in the region applied
- Goal-orientation, a competitive spirit, and a take-charge attitude
- The ability to perform a wide range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and analytical skills
- Entry-level work experience in people or project supervision, sales, operations, and/or customer service is a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- Annual compensation reviews
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, life insurance, and much more
- Employees at Hajoca enjoy a work/life balance and are offered paid holidays, sick and vacation time
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time